Saturday, October 16, 2010

pumpkin patch '10

going to the pumpkin patch is one if my favorite fall outings- i love the crisp air, the bright colors, the hay rides and being out in the fields. visiting the pumpkin patch is one of the things that i knew i would love doing with kids, even before we had our own!  it was fun reminiscing about last year's visit, and how much more emmett and maggie can do this year.  in addition to the hay ride out to the field, and a great deal of time examining pumpkins in their native habitat, the kids rode the "cow train" with their grandmas, and spent a lot of time in the barn looking at animals. e & m loved that they got to share the experience yesterday with dada, mama, grandma, papa, AND grammy (we missed you, gramps!).
what a great time we had kicking off the holiday season!

the hayride



emmett found a special pumpkin and flower







mags and grammy ride the cow train


emmett and grandma get ready to "moove"

the kids had to go back to the animal barn for a second look




6 comments:

  1. Em and Mags,
    I had such fun with you and the pumpkins and the cow train! And it's sweet to see a picture of the
    4 1/2 Keelings, awaiting the littlest Punkin.
    Lots of love from Grammy 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your kid really wants to be a Scorpio, lol ( and I mean lots of luck) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm keeping tabs on you daily now! I'm in such suspense! Love the frequent updates and pictures.

    Best!

    xoxo, Robin H

    ReplyDelete
  4. What precious kiddos you have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome photos my dear. Tomorrow????

    ReplyDelete
  6. Norma MardiniOctober 21, 2010

    Beautiful family and photos!

    ReplyDelete