well, you still have 3.5 hours to have your baby on the greatest day of the year. but it's obvious that i have to admit defeat... and in that case, i'm rooting for the obvious- 10/10.
Have I told you lately that I love you ?? Not nearly enough! I will be thinking of all of you much and as I run my marathon I will know that you are having your very own marathon. Xoxo
Perhaps you might consider an eviction notice? I wrote one to Emma and it seemed to work... ;) http://1mama-mia.blogspot.com/2007/11/notice-of-eviction.html
well, you still have 3.5 hours to have your baby on the greatest day of the year.
ReplyDeletebut it's obvious that i have to admit defeat... and in that case, i'm rooting for the obvious- 10/10.
Have I told you lately that I love you ?? Not nearly enough! I will be thinking of all of you much and as I run my marathon I will know that you are having your very own marathon. Xoxo
ReplyDeletePerhaps you might consider an eviction notice? I wrote one to Emma and it seemed to work... ;)
ReplyDeletehttp://1mama-mia.blogspot.com/2007/11/notice-of-eviction.html
Hang in there - I admire your patience!!