Thursday, June 26, 2008

crabby babies?


the twins are definitely going to be little cancer babies as that sign covers all birthdays from june 22- july 22.
any cancers out there?
the traditional traits for this sign are:
Emotional and loving
Intuitive and imaginative
Shrewd and cautious
Protective and sympathetic
Changeable and moody
Overemotional and touchy
Clinging and unable to let go


4 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 26, 2008

    I am a cancer too! I think the description is pretty good. :) Tony's birthday is coming up too so he must be a cancer. You look great and I love keeping up with your journey through your blog!
    Best. ~Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, I'm thinking of you! You look amazing and I'm so excited for the little crabs to enter the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 28, 2008

    crabs??? Well count your blessings... how many other people can say they have crabs with a straight face? one way or the other......
    The absolute, ultimate delivery date would be.....July 4th fire crackers I am pulling for this day! Go twins..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    All that from taking pictures at a wedding! You actually look great. Good luck and guess what my birthday is July 10th

    Sofia

    ReplyDelete