Sunday, November 29, 2009

special delivery


each day when we bring the mail inside, the kids love to get their own "letters" (and they don't seem to mind that it's usually junk that's headed straight for the recycle bin!). and every so often, these lucky kids get something delivered that really is addressed for them- like the postcards from hawaii that their grandma and grandpa keeling sent! maggie carried around a treasured card with a sea turtle on it for days, and intently "read" the message again and again- so cute!

4 comments:

  1. such a cute photo!
    we will see you all soon!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Looking forward to more Adventures with Magnolia and Emmett (and Heather and Greg, and Lauren and Jason) here soon. xo-Gramps and Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute photo, I love mail too, so I certainly understand Maggie for carrying around that postcard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We got us a reader boys!!!! I love hearing your voice on all your blog videos. We need to talk on the phone more often. Call me when you can lady friend. Give my and Ian's love to the family.
    Love Erin

    ReplyDelete