Thursday, October 1, 2009

brusha, brusha, brusha!



toothbrushing is an exciting part of our day...
does that make us sound boring?

6 comments:

  1. Your little monkies are sooooo frappin' cute!!! I love when you turn Emmett's toothbrush around. I am really into dental hygene but I don't know if I've ever been that pumped about brushing my teeth! Maybe after a night of drinking..... Take care. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the third time Kathy and I wached that little RED head brush her teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When they're about six, these two will really enjoy seeing this little movie of their early tooth-brushing skills. Especially Emmett, so enthusiastically using his handle to brush. Too cute! xoxo Gramps &Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooo cute! I can't wait to see them in a few weeks and sing the "brusha brusha brusha" song that daddy sang us when we were little.
    xo
    auntie lowen

    ReplyDelete
  5. did you happen to use ipana along with Bucky Beaver?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could have that much fun brushing my teeth...-erin t.

    ReplyDelete