not too long ago, emmett and magnolia discovered that pushing each other in the cart was a fun game. and now, our daredevil-daughter stands up for the ride! it also cracks me up that maggie stomps her feet to tell emmett that she is ready for him to start pushing. i think em's big sister is in charge of this game!
Look how they have grown since the last video. Wow. Emmett is certainly showing his problem solving skills in this video. He moves the little stool out of the way, and then tries to figure out why the cart won't turn -- he is sure it is those darn wheels that aren't cooperating.
ReplyDeleteG'Ma
So so so cute. They are adorable. They look like such kids now. No more babies...sad!!!! So great to see you guys at the party. We should plan a play date soon.
ReplyDeleteemmett is such a man! he is the kind of guy that is just going to handle! love it! love love love your kids!
ReplyDeleteI agree E is showing his mechanic skills, but Maggie is defintely exhibiting her supervisory skills. What a fun video. this one is sure one for the archives!
ReplyDeleteI don't think I'll share that one with the friends at Tiny Wishes.... It just spells trouble with these boys.... and Carman.
ReplyDeletePS i love Maggie's boots!
I always thought Maggie's red hair signaled a future as a wild child, but hell on wheels already! I guess it's better than the terrible twos! Miss you guys! Love, Erin
ReplyDeleteSign language has turned in to feet language?!! Whatever works, I guess. What a cute video. Every time I watch it I see something new and laugh all over again. They are so awesome! Love D & R
ReplyDeleteI've watched this one 875 times at least. Love the sound effects and all the action, especially comparing this with the other pushcart video. They are amazing sweet friends already!
ReplyDelete2x XOXO-Grammy
I clicked on the link to watch the first pushcart video back in June, and I can't believe how much they've changed since then!!!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I love the drool on Emmett's shirt. That's what Mary's clothes have been looking like lately!