Monday, July 2, 2012

camping with the erbecks!

we had such a wonderful weekend  of camping with our seattle friends!  our pack of kids ran around together, rode bikes, made s'mores, skipped rocks in the river and played at the swing set that was down the road.
emmett and magnolia slept in their own little tent, which was  huge deal for them.  the kids didn't mind the rain at all, and are quite proud of the fact that they "are better campers" than their mom.  e & m also got their first taste of mountain biking on the little trail that ran next to the river, and their dad couldn't be more proud.  this was georgia's first camping trip, and she did great, too! 







 



4 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 02, 2012

    I am impressed!!! The logistics are daunting. (I want to see a photo of the packing.) I'm giving you all kinds of kudos Heather. Looks like everyone had a great time. Camping in the northwest is not for wimps.

    --Marylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 04, 2012

    it looks like emmett has taken a shine to s mores. papa

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pics H! next year, we camp in july!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am impressed, too -- esp. w/ "baby" G who is now so grown up. can't wait to see all you happy campers in a week!
    xo

    ReplyDelete